Friday, November 20, 2009

Internet Explorer or Modzilla Firefox?

I personally think Firefox rocks!! Which do you perfer and why?



Internet Explorer or Modzilla Firefox?ireland



I recently switched to Mozilla Firefox. I know it supposed to much more secure and all that, but what I really like about it is its customizability. You can download all kinds of extensions and themes and add your own buttons and toolbars. Everything is so much more accessable.



Internet Explorer or Modzilla Firefox?microsoft outlook internet explorer



jh
FireFox



it's the best!
Firefox by far! The interface, the options, everything. Firefox wins hands down.
WHATS FIRE FOX?? I HAVE MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER.
FF is soo much better. Virus protection and popup blocker
Firefox is probably better but it aggrivates me, so internet explorer.
firefox infinitely. It's a fast, safe browser with great features, simple to use, and a good pop-up blocker. very safe.



wherein IE is made by microsoft and is therefore highly vulnerable to the most preventible flaws.
no thinking just use firefox. or you can use internet explorer 7 beta. which is as good as firefox. my advice use firefox. i read it in some magazine it has less security holes then internet explorer. try it u like it.
Right now I am rendering this page with Firefox. IE is not my default internet browser for a long, long time. I like the tabbed browser feature, plus there is a large list of extensions and themes that have proven to be useful for me. I don't have to worry to download a Google Toolbar, since it is integrated in the browser. I also like the work that has been put into preventing pop-ups and the like. It is just a lean, mean, secure and free browser.
Firefox. I've never regretted switching.
What I like about firefox is that you are able to download extensions or themes quickly. Have you ever wanted your browser to do something but have to wait for them to come out with the feature? With extensions you are able to easily search for a feature you might want. I have downloaded extensions that lets me control itunes from firefox and another one that lets me download adobe files right to the browser. Another plus is firefox's security reputation. Firefox (i think) has tighter security controls. Also it totally gets rid of ActiveX controls. However, that will cause some websites (such as music.yahoo.com) to not work in firefox. Ultimately its your choice, but I strongly suggest firefox. If you do choose IE, might i suggest downloading the new beta found here: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/IE/ie7/...



Oh and by the way, firefox is found here: www.getfirefox.com
UMM i have Firefox and IE 7.0 beta 1 and i have netscape



I much prefer IE when it comes out for regular home use in about 5 more months it will rock the world of Browsing Fire fox sucks compared to IE (SPEAKING FROM ALOT OF EXPERIANCE) Hope this helped
Firefox is the great!!!



it has tabbed browsing and it stop popup. Whatever the reason is, firefox is still the better, faster, safer browser in earth
firefox



better security and have tabs, good for slow internet access
My computer guru installed firefox and I've never looked back.
ive never tried it but some one at my isp said it was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin