Friday, November 20, 2009

Internet Explorer Error?

Can anyone help, I have windows XP pro and have recently had a few viruses and spyware on my computer with the help of Norton I got rid of them but now my computer is slower and I keep getting an error message saying internet explorer must be shut down, then asking me to send an error report which was a waste of time. This is driving me insane can anyone help?



Internet Explorer Error?windows xp service



You can try this tool to fix it:



http://www.fix-pc-errors.info



Good luck!



Internet Explorer Error?microsoft xp internet explorer



Outside the most common reply you will get of "use Firefox instead" i believe your problem has to do with a malfunctioning BHO (a plugin inside of IE).



While in IE go to your Tools %26gt; Manage Add-ons and highlight each and "disable".



I also recommend you check out "Hijack This"...this program looks for all evil BHOs, etc on your system...Once you get its generated report go to: http://hijackthis.de and paste it in there...Then scroll down the list and look for all things that have an "X"...those are the evil things you need to check on inside of "Hijack This" and then click the "Fix Selected" button...DONE
You left out the most important info; which browser do you use? I`ll go with explorer 6. Change your browser to explorer7. Clean out ALL the cookies, files etc. Then with the new browser, dont put too many add-ons. Keep it simple.



Let me know if you have any success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
nortin